Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holding his own...

For all of you mothers out there you know that feeding is something that happens a lot! Ben and I decided early on to go with formula, so when I feed Ben we love to sit and just bond while I hold the bottle. It's one of my favorite times between he and I. I talk to him, sing to him (I'm sure he LOVES this), tell him about my day, and sometimes just sit in silence and look at him in amazement.

Well, lately mister Ben has been wanting to help with the feedings. He's reaching for anything and everything, bottle included. So, I often let him "help" me with the bottle. Today though, he was holding the bottle without any help from mommy!

The picture is of him sitting by himself holding the bottle. Of course he's usually sitting on my lap, but since I was the only person capable of using a camara in the house (Andy was at a meeting), I had to sit him down for the photo op.

Here's my little man...holding his own!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He looks like such a big boy in this picture!
    He is growing so fast....

    ReplyDelete