As I'm sitting in my cozy warm living room listening to my son babble, I'm reminded of why I love being a mom. I've always loved cozying up on the couch on cold winter nights, but it's never been as wonderful as this year...cozying up on the couch with a sweet little baby boy! I still sometimes look at Ben and think, what in the world did Andy and I do to deserve such a blessing? How did we ever function without this little guy in our life? So as the snow starts to fall and the wind starts to blow, I'm just going to pull my baby closer, hug him tighter, kiss him over and over, and enjoy this cold, cozy night!
I know exactly what you're talking about here. D & I were married for FIVE years before we had E. Can you believe that? Neither can we. We can't ever remember what it was like before she was born. And then it was the same 12 years later when we had Ch.
ReplyDeleteHow did we live without our Ch?!!
And how in the world can E be in college???
:)
P.S. Love your blog!