Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Daddy's away...we'll play!

Once again, Andy was at a meeting tonight. Usually Ben and I go through our evening routine like clockwork. But, not tonight! Ben sat down to a dinner of sweet potatoes, squash, pears and rice cereal, when 10 bites in, I realized I had forgotten the bib. Instead of going to get the it, I thought Ben and I would do something Daddy would have a cow over...play with our food! Andy was just saying last night that he was dreading the stage when Ben starts to feed himself. When I asked him why, he said he didn't think he was going to be able to handle the mess...HA! If tonight was any indication of what's to come in the future, Andy just better get used to it! Ben had a blast playing in his food, and I have the pictures to prove it. The pictures are the only evidence I have...I cleaned up the mess well before Andy walked through the door. What Daddy doesn't know sure won't hurt him :)


I should have taken pictures of the outfit...it was covered from head to toe with rice cereal and pears...yuck, but oh what fun we had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment