Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally...Christmas is officially over for the Oppy's!



Today was a very special day; it was the last of our Christmas celebrations for the year. Andy's mother's side of the family got together to have a delicious lunch. Everyone was able to make it, which was a great treat! As usual, there was too much food, too many presents, and tons of conversation! It was a great day.



It was amazing to me how much Ben has grown just in the month since Christmas. In December, he was not interested at all in "opening" presents. Not this time...he was so excited to rip the paper off of his presents! It was so sweet to watch him being such a big boy (I say this with a tear in my eye)! My baby is growing so quickly, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I guess we just need to keep having babies so that I'll always have a little one in the house :)



No comments:

Post a Comment