The boys had a great time this past weekend, at Grandma Debbie's and Grandpa Jim's. They rode in the combine, the tractors, the trucks, the semi, and Ben even drive the mule by himself (I'm told he drove it home from the field with Grandma following behind in the truck). He was pretty proud of himself!
The boys had fun, and so did we. We snuck off to Brown County for a day, with friends, and then came up to Mom and Dad's and helped them farm all day on Sunday. It was a great fall break, and the boys were certainly not ready to head home. Kyran was adamant that he was staying at Grandma Debbie's forever, ha ha!!!
Picking the last of the apples from Grandma Debbie's orchard. Kyran was so cute. As he climbed the ladder, saying "I do it, I do it", the closer he got to the top, the more elaborate his breathing became. In a very serious and determined half-whisper, he said "almost dere, almost dere". Precious.
Helping Daddy move one of the trucks back to the farm.
I love this...four farmers working to find out the issue with the semi. This "think-tank" is certainly determined!



No comments:
Post a Comment