Friday, March 18, 2011

Ready for Spring!

What a wonderful day today was!  Our babysitter needed to take the day off which meant that I got to stay home with Ben (always a good day)!  Andy was also off for the day because he needed to get a few loads of corn hauled in.  So, Ben and I spent the morning together while Andy hauled corn.  We ventured up town for lunch with Papaw, Daddy, Denny, and Chad...and then went on over to the farm to help Daddy move some tractors so that he could start working on the planter.  Ben, of course, was in his element because he was in a TRACTOR!!!!  He was so excited to help Andy move them out of the barn.  Here are just a couple of pictures of him "at the wheel"!




After some time at the farm, Ben and I headed to his 18 month doctor appointment.  He was such a trooper!  He only needed two shots, but he was all smiles when he saw that Bugs Bunny was on the band-aid :)  After the nurses and doctor all made over him for being such a big boy, we headed to the mall for some shoes for Mommy and some shorts for Ben.  Then, it was back home for a nap for the little guy.  This evening, Ben was back outside with Andy.  All of the sudden, I heard Andy come inside and say "get your camera"...here is what I saw...


I guess Ben is ready for spring too!  Maybe he's ready to skip spring and head right into summer and swimming season!!!  I could go for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment