It's been pretty busy around the Oppy household this past month, but I have been documenting some of our outings/funny stuff that have been happening...enjoy our month in review via pictures :)

Ben's helping get Addie ready to go bye-bye...he's a big helper!
All tuckered out...how is it that adults have to have the perfect mattress and babies can sleep in any position? I wish I could sleep like him!

We went to the township fair to watch Ellie show her lambs...she did a GREAT job!

Ben and Blake playing while we sold pop and water for our Home-Ec group. They're such good boys!

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Another outing to our beloved Menards...Ben and Addie are always such good little shoppers!
Ben is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHe's starting to get long and lean Megan! He's not going to be a baby much longer!! Glad your summer is going well!
ReplyDelete~Violet