I apologize in advance for this post being so long...there are a lot of pictures that I wanted to share, so just keep scrolling down :)
Benner's spent the past few days at my parents while Andy and I went camping in Brown County. I knew that Ben would rather be at Grandma Debbie's than stuck in a stroller going through shops in Nashville, IN...so, it was a win-win for everyone! Plus, Grandma Debbie was needing a Benner's fix :)
Anyway, we headed up to Mom and Dad's on Saturday night for Dad's big 60th birthday party. They surprised him at church with a supper after Mass. Of course, I didn't have the camara for that...but, it was a nice time for everybody!
Sunday was perfect. Mom and I picked beans, cucumbers, and lots of squash (I have to say that her gardens are beautiful). Ben decided that he wanted to help us can the beans...here are some pics of his "helping"...
In the afternoon, Dad worked with a guy out of Star City to fix the windmill.
Dad's about 3 stories up in the air...good times!
Ben and Grandma Debbie, just hanging out!
Two lazy guys relaxing in the shade :)
Just smiling for the camara!!!
As you can see, summer days are lots of fun...it's too bad we're coming to the end of them!


No comments:
Post a Comment