Here are some pictures that I stole from my sister's blog "Life Short and Sweet". As you can see, the boys love spending time with their cousins!
Having some lunch!
The two "littles" absolutely loved Uncle Jason's barn. They played in it...
And, they played on it!
Apparently, the girls introduced my boys to a short movie called "Room on the Broom" and they decided to act it out (thank goodness for nice weather)!
So, fast forward a week, and here are some pictures of the kids when the girls came to stay with us. I think you'll notice a BIG difference in the weather...ugh!
This was just the start of the snow. I think we ended up with about 3-5 inches, but by that time, the kids were freezing and were inside enjoying the heat! Here you can see they're starting to make a snowman. It was great snow for that!
Nothing beats rosy cheeks and big smiles!
Miss Addie cheesing it up for the camera.
Ok, who doesn't look at this and think of "The Christmas Story"...it's amazing this kid could even move with all his layers on. I think he ended up with three pairs of mittens on!
Racing down the hill...
then trudging back up!
Out came the sleds, and then the fun really got started!
It was a great weekend with the girls. Between the snow, dinner "up town" and going to a movie, I think we packed in a fun-filled weekend for them!













No comments:
Post a Comment