Yesterday was Kyran's second birthday...I can't believe he's two! It seems like yesterday that we were adjusting to becoming a family of four, and boy did we have to adjust. Kyran entered the world screaming at the TOP of his lungs, and we should have known then that he was going to be his "own person", ha ha. Boy, is he definitely his own person. Kyran is spunky, ornery, opinionated, stubborn, LOUD, and downright demanding at times, but he's also sweet, cuddly, loving, and can melt your heart with one little bat of his long eyelashes. I can't even begin to imagine our life without him! He is definitely a different boy to raise than Ben was at this age, but that's part of the fun. Andy and I get to experience so many new parts to being a parent that we would never have enjoyed had we not been blessed with Kyran's spunk! For example, climbing...boy, oh boy, can this little boy climb. He climbs the stairs, the table, the piano, the couch, the cabinets, the ladder; you name it and he'll climb it! He certainly keeps us on our toes!

Kyran, we love you with all our hearts, and we are so blessed, and so lucky that God chose us to be your parents, and we look forward to all that you will do this coming year. I'm sure you have a few surprises up your sleeves!!!
Our little cowboy, "building" Legos
Taking a ride on his new birthday present!
No comments:
Post a Comment