Monday, March 23, 2015

And so, it begins...

When I went to the preschool today, Ben's teacher pulled me aside to tell me that a little girl had kissed Ben in the lunch line...she wanted to give me a heads up to see if he would bring it up after school.  Apparently, Ben's reaction was pretty funny.

After school, I asked Ben if anything exciting happened at school, to which he replied "no", so then I asked him if he had gotten any kisses at school.   He started laughing and shyly said "yes".

When Andy got home I had Ben tell him his story, and of course, Andy was giving him a hard time and asking him questions about the little girl.  Ben responds with  "one time, she couldn't keep her hands off of me...and I just said, geez, can this day get any worser?!?!"

And so, it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment