Monday, January 28, 2013

Tis the Season...to be done with Christmas!

I know this post is a little late, but I just haven't had time recently to get on here and do posts as often as I'd like.  We officially ended our Christmas celebrations during the second week of January.  Andy's mother's family always wait until after the new year to celebrate Christmas, which is a nice break from all the hustle and bustle that revolves around the Christmas holiday.

This year, I woke up with a SEVERE cold, so I didn't get to go.  I didn't figure that a house full of kids and two grandparents in their late 80's was the best environment to go spread my germs.  It was probably a good idea, because by the time Andy and Ben got home, I was officially down for the count...could hardly breath, constant cough, bad sore throat, and a slight fever...yuck!!!

Anyway, the guys had a good time at Christmas, and Andy did a great job of taking pictures for me.  He took my new Christmas present (an external flash) with him and had fun trying it out.  Here are a few pics of the day.

 The cousins
 

 Queenie and Popsie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment