Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let's Play!

Ben had his good friend, Blake, over earlier this week to play.  As soon as we got home, the boys immediately spotted the Gator and off they went.  I backed all of the vehicles out of the garage so that they would have room to drive around. 




While they were driving around, they spotted the four-wheeler and thought that they needed to go sledding behind it.  So, we hooked up the sled and went round and round the yard.  They had a great time, and really liked it when I took a corner too fast and they fell off :)  We had to take a break to go warm up, but when Andy got home, he took them sledding one more time before dinner. 


They ditched the sled and just decided to ride the four-wheeler...I think the cold weather was finally starting to get to them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment