Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Five!

Tomorrow is the LAST day of school before Spring Break starts!  I for one am so happy to have a week with my two favorite boys...so, here's my Friday Five (Spring Break style)!

Five reasons why we're ready for Spring Break in this house:

1.  No morning alarms!  For the next 9 days, no one in this house will be setting an alarm clock...pure bliss :)

2.  No drama!  I absolutely love my job (and I love teaching high school students), but I'm happy to say that I'm going to have a week off from all the teenage drama that circulates the halls!

3.  Benners!  For the next 9 days, it's going to be me and my Benners (oh yeah, Andy will be there too...just kidding honey).  I'm looking forward to lots of play time with my little guy.

4.  Easter...looking forward to spending Easter with my family and with Andy's family.  We'll be spending it as "one big family" at my parent's house.

5.  6 more weeks...until Summer Vacation!  Spring break marks the half-way point of the third trimester.  Not that I'm counting down, but I'm counting down...bring on summer, sunshine, the pool, and fun!

Click here to see what we did last spring break...brings back good memories!  Looking forward to making some great ones this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment