Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to YOU, my Benner Boo!!!

Where, oh where have the last two years gone?  I remember hearing many times when Ben was a baby, "enjoy this time, it goes so fast".  Boy, they were right!  It seems like yesterday that we were bringing this little bundle of joy home (all 8 lbs. 14 oz. of him), getting up all hours of the night, trying to figure out what to do when he cried, navigating the murky waters of a newborn, and now look at him!  He's a running, jumping, talking two year old! 

I wouldn't trade the world or all the money in it for this little guy...who would have known how much he would change our lives for the better!

Happy birthday Ben, we love you!!!

Day One :)


One Year!

Hello Two!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ben! What a cutey!! The years seem to fly by now don't they?? My gosh I wish they would just slow down!

    ReplyDelete