We didn't think that Ben would enjoy two solid days in a vehicle, so we had Grandma Debbie fly down with him to meet us. My sister and her daughter also flew down. They all stayed with us for five days, before flying back home to cooler weather (Florida's coolest temperature was around 95)!!!
We stayed on for a few more days before driving back home. I was missing Ben pretty badly, so I thought I would just check flights to Indy, and boy did I hit the jackpot...I found a flight for $78.00, which meant I was able to get back home to Ben a few days early!
We tried to take as many pictures as we could (which wasn't near enough)...between Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, the campground, and Grandma Debbie's house, hopefully we were able to capture some "magical" moments!
Ben watching the airplanes before they took off!
Waiting for our dinner reservation at in Japan...tired kiddos!
The whole gang at the Rain Forest Cafe
Andy's whole family in Animal Kingdom
Ben, enjoying a DVD in the car
So sleepy...Mom said he slept the whole way out and the whole way back...that's a good little traveler!!!
Here are a few pictures of Ben at Grandpa Jim's and Grandma Debbie's house...he LOVES to be outside, so he was having the time of his life! Plus, he got to ride on some tractors...nothing compares to that (not even Mickey Mouse)!







No comments:
Post a Comment