Monday, June 27, 2011

Township Fair

Here are a few scenes from the Township Fair this past weekend.  For those of you not familiar, it is a chance for the 4-H'ers to have a practice run before the fair.  They can bring in their community building projects and their animals.  Everything is judged.  The kids have a great time seeing how their animals and projects are coming along, plus it's a great time to ask questions and get some advice before taking them to the fair. 

 The newest "4H'er" in the group!

Just hanging out!

Enjoying the day!

 The rewards from all that hard work!

 Great job Ellie!

 Looking over the pop situation...making sure there's enough to go around!

 "Ok, I posed for the picture...now, can we go swimming?!?!"

 Getting some advice from the judge.

 "If only my pig would stand still!"

 "I think I'll stick with the smaller animals, Mom!"

Two buddies enjoying the pig show...best seats in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment