Christmas, that is! We celebrated the last Christmas party of the season on January 8th. We were able to spend a wonderful day with Andy's Mother's family. It was a very non-traditional Christmas, right down to the Pizza Hut pizza for dinner, but it was full of the Christmas spirit! The tree was beautiful, the presents were plenty, and the conversations with family were priceless. Ben, of course, enjoyed another round of presents (probably as much as his mommy and daddy). This round of gifts blessed him with a truck that makes noise, a xylaphone, and many more loud toys...not sure this noisy trend is something this mommy can handle much more of. Every room of our house is now complete with it's very own set of noise makers...and Ben is becoming VERY skilled at finding the ones I hide! I think I'm paying my penance for all of the toys I've bought my nieces and nephews over the years...all I can say is that I am very, very sorry!!!
Ben thought he would help with the sweeping before the party :)
Ben playing with Popsie's feet...they're good buddies!
Ben trying to explain his car to Grandma Queenie
Popsie and the American flag that Matthew (his grandson) had flown for him...very special moment for him.
Ben playing with one of his "noisy" toys...this one helps him learn to count :)







No comments:
Post a Comment