- a typical day
- a routine
- someone that is on-task
- exciting (I'm sure there is someone out there that would find this exciting...please??? anyone???)
- someone who is extremely boring (yep, that's us)
You know what I'm talking about, we all have these moments. My life can be chaotic, but there are those that have more kids, more jobs, and less time than me. I can complain as much as the next person, but the next person probably has something to actually complain about (I'm just feeling sorry for myself). I can get fed up with my husband and my son, but there are those that probably wish they had a family to be fed up with. Life is what you make of it, and it's something that needs to be celebrated, enjoyed and appreciated.
So, early this week when I was doing laundry (the third load that evening) and I begrudgingly went to get the laundry basket...this is what I found.
It's amazing how this little moment in my life changed the mundane task of laundry that evening. Did I want to fold the laundry, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Of course I didn't, but it was certainly a lot easier now that my heart was happy, I had a smile on my face, and I had a little "helper" beside me.
Yes, this IS my life...and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!



Very cute, Megan!
ReplyDelete