This year, for our Christmas card, I had been toying around with the idea of having the boys wear winter coats and hats, and take this really neat winter photo outside. I figured I'd spent the last 3 years trying to coordinate outfits and I was kind of over it. The boys had the same coats, just in different colors, and I thought it would be easy to find coordinating hats (that was a little more challenging than I thought, but I did it)! The problem was the fun, winter scene that I was trying to get. Who would have thought that on the 15th of November, it would be a balmy 70 degrees in Indiana!?!?!? Seriously...this weather has been crazy! Thankfully, I have Photoshop and YouTube, lol! After about three hours on the computer, I finally figured out how to create a winter scene! Hopefully it's not too noticeable...
What we’ve been up to
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment