Yesterday was such a beautiful day. It was only about 70 degrees, the sun was shining, and there was very little wind. So, I packed up Kyran, grabbed my camera and headed down to Shades State Park. I'm doing a photo shoot there this weekend, and I'd never really looked it over for photo spots. Since I hadn't taken Kyran's 3 year pics yet, it was the perfect opportunity. He was a good sport and cooperated as well as can be expected from a little one. We walked some of the trails, played on the playground, and even went down to the Devil's punch bowl to see the waterfall. He had a good time and I had fun capturing the moment! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of this cute little guy!
Look at that ornery little face.
He was showing me how strong he was...holding himself up by his arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment