Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello, Hamlin Lake...Good Bye, Summer! (part 2)

I took so many pictures during our week, that I decided I'd break it into to posts.  The first post was pictures from my cell phone.  This post is full of the pics I took with my good camera (that one doesn't go out on the boat...too many ways for it to end with a slow death at the bottom of the lake, lol)!

 Ben caught his first fish!



 Addie caught a fish, too!  But, she wouldn't touch it, lol!


 Who's the king of the playground?  Kyran!



 Kyran's making some pancakes...yum!

 Birthday present time...Dad got his a little late, but he's still smiling.


 Uncle Eric and Aunt Tai made Ben's day with these toys!

 Jason, Andy and Grandpa Jim took the kids to Sandcastles Children's Museum, and boy did they have a good time!  Lucy and Kyran "drove" all over the place!

 So did Ben!






 Kyran wouldn't stop talking about the plane he flew at the museum...this was a huge highlight!


 Addie, always the performer!

 Katie, showing her tumbling skills

 Lucy, hamming it up for the camera!

 This little paddle boat is such a hit at the lake...everyone (adults included) love to take it out for a ride!





 Katie and Ben decided they should stick to the paddle boat...the canoe was a bit of a challenge (but very humorous for us to watch)!



 Look at these cutie pies!



 Just snapping a few pictures without anyone noticing.  Mom and her fishing pole!  She loves to fish!


 I think they're telling fish stories.

 They caught me!

 A little photo shoot before dinner, on the last night of vacation! 



 I love this picture for so many reasons!

 And these pics show us how they spent the evening...a week with very little TV meant that they were absolutely glued to it when we finally let them watch a movie!  I don't think a tornado would have phased them!

No comments:

Post a Comment