Monday, February 23, 2015

Ear Tubes

Poor Kyran had a little surgery last week. He was such a trooper and came through with flying colors. We started very early in the morning, but by 9:00 we were back home and resting. 

 Our cutie pie, all checked in and ready to go!
 
 Typical Kyran...checking stuff out.
 
 Checking his O2 levels. Mr. wiggle toes did not cooperate very well!
 
 Before Daddy to get a cup of coffee, our little guy was out of surgery and snuggling in our arms.  Poor buddy was pretty grumpy, but only for a little while... his happy mood returned very quickly!
 
 Snuggles from Daddy!
 
 I was very lucky and got home with plenty in plenty of time to go surprise Ben for lunch.  I figured on a day that was devoted to Kyran, it wouldn't hurt to show some extra love to my biggest little guy.  He was the perfect lunch date, and I even got to see him help with clean up... he was so excited to be the special helper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment