Here are some pictures from Christmas 2014 with my family. We always get together on Christmas Eve and whenever we're together, there is definitely good food, lots of laughs, loud conversations, and plenty of fun!
Grandpa Jim and Grandma Debbie with their favorite little people...so much love in this picture!!!
Grandma Great spent Christmas Eve with our family...here she is with all of the great grandkids!
My beautiful sister and her family!
My crazy family that I love SO much!
I just love the look on Kyran's face in this picture
Katie got her very first sewing machine from Grandma Debbie and she was SO excited!
Ben with his blanket from Grandma Great
My building machine, aka Ben, added to his K'Nex collection
All of the kiddos on their blankets that Grandma Great made for them
Remember that light that my Dad was working on for me? Well, here is the finished product! I love it and it looks great in my kitchen.
Grandma Debbie bought these dresses in Michigan and then she added lace and ribbon to them. They turned out so pretty and the girls looked adorable!













No comments:
Post a Comment