We had lots of fun while we were at Mom's. The kids swam in the hot tub, rode the 4-wheeler, rode the mule, and even took turns driving. We also loaded up my old playhouse to take back to our place. My dad, my brother Matt, and my Grandpa Walsh made the playhouse for Eric and I back in 1989 as a Christmas present. I had been wanting it for years, but Mom always had been using it at her place...but, this year, I got it! Ben told Eric that this was going to be his playhouse. Eric said that Ben had to buy out Eric's share for $1.00. Uncle Dave told Ben to just buy us both out, so that he could have full ownership. Papaw loaned Ben his first mortgage of $2.00, and Eric drew up the contract. Ben signed on the dotted line, and the playhouse is now officially his, ha ha!
It took lots of hands to get the playhouse loaded, but we made it safe and sound back to our place and it's successfully off of the trailer!
It was such a good day...perfect weather and lots of laughs! It was a nice way to start summer break. I'm looking forward to many more days like today!
Grandma Debbie is such a good sport!



No comments:
Post a Comment