Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's soccer time!

This year, Ben was finally old enough to join the soccer club at our school, which is a big deal!  He was super excited, and even MORE excited when he found out that he was on the same team as his friend, Blake...how could it get any better???!!!  Well, wait for it...his mom is the coach!

Ben and Blake getting their game faces on!

Now, let me assure you that I did not ask to be his coach.  The league was in desperate need for volunteers, so I thought it would be something that Callie (Blake's mom) and I would just be great for it.  I'm sure Callie was super happy that I volunteered us for this, ha ha!



Their first game was last Saturday, and the team did great.  The weather was wonderful (thank goodness) and we had all 8 of our team members there.  They were having fun, and they even scored 6 goals!  I think this will be a fun season for Ben and his teammates...and for the coaches too, of course!

I just love his face in this one...pure excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment