Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Disney - Take 3

With seven days in the parks, we made lots of trips to Magic Kingdom (Ben's favorite park), but we also found time to hit up Hollywood Studios.  While we were there, we also found out what Ben's FAVORITE ride is...can you guess?  For all of you that have been to Hollywood Studios, I'm sure it's probably one of your favorites too...Toy Story!  Ben loved shooting at all of the targets.  Unfortunately, we didn't beat Daddy, but we weren't too shabby!

This was at the end of the ride...Ben just couldn't get enough :)


We also met Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates", and Handy Manny.



Grannie and Ben "cooled off" with the snowman :)


We met Lightening McQueen and went on the Backstage Tour!




We also saw the history behind Walt Disney World, and we saw the plans for the new addition to FantasyLand...we can't wait to come back!




I'll leave you with a little video of Ben in the Disney Junior show.  I think he had the most fun in there, dancing and singing along with the Disney Junior characters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment