I'm excited to see what the future holds for Grandma and Grandpa's, and I'm glad that I have a few pieces of their legacy in my house now...as I'm writing this, her ceramic Christmas tree is shining above my kitchen cabinets, her clothes pins are out on the line and Grandpa's winter hat is hanging in the closet...memories are such a precious gift that we can hold in our hearts forever.
Of course, when we're all together there is bound to be fun, laughter, and definitely sweet treats!!!
Uncle Eric getting a hug from Benners
Trey was so good to pull the kids around in the wagon...I'm not sure who had more fun! He's quite an accomplished driver!
Trey is my cousin Whitney's son...she has a great blog that you can follow here.
This is my favorite...yes, my son is in his diaper (his standard outfit of summer), yes, he is filthy with ice cream dripping down his face...but, he's standing in a favorite place of mine...Grandma and Grandpa's porch. I think we've all spent many hours of our lives sitting on that porch railing!
Ben getting ready to kick the football. I tried so hard to get a picture of the "kick", but my camara was not cooperating...poor Uncle Eric had to set up the kick about 15 times that day!
Keep reading, I did two posts in one day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment