We decided to do some sight-seeing this time, starting off with the Jack Daniel's Distillery. This was such an interesting tour, and one I recommend to anyone.
Zach and Elise
Zach getting ready to go on the tour
We also went to the Parthenon. Although this isn't the one in Greece, it's the exact same size...pretty neat to see, especially at night!
The next day was Zach's 30th birthday. In honor of his special day, he requested a trip to the Bass Pro Shop (you can imagine how excited Elise and I were). After that excitement, we headed to the Belle Meade plantation, which was absolutely beautiful. Again, it was a very interesting tour and one I would definitely recommend!
After that we headed over to the Grand Ole' Opry to do some sightseeing.
We decided to skip the opry show and go down to the strip. I'm glad we did because we ended up at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, listening to an amazing band! We planned on just staying for a little bit, and ended up staying for 4 hours!!!! Zach got a special birthday tribute on stage (complete with a kiss from Amanda...you'll notice her on the left)!
It was a GREAT evening, and a fun mini-vacation! Once again, Nashville did not disappoint! It such a great city, and one that is close enough for quick get-aways! Hopefully we'll be returning again soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment