We're now back to the "same-old, same-old" at our house after a wonderful four day Thanksgiving Break! We have so much to be thankful for...most importantly, a healthy son. Unfortunately, I did not do a very good job of taking pictures (sorry for not posting any). Even though we lacked the camara, we were still able to spend time with both of our families, do some Black Friday shopping, and even take Grandma Debbie's Christmas card pictures. It was a weekend full of laughter (I think Mom, Stacey and I were in tears from laughing so hard), family time, down time, games, wonderful food, and lots of fun. It was sad to go back to work, but in three short weeks, we'll start all over again. As we close out November, I think back to all that we have to be thankful for...and I look forward to December and all the joy that comes with Christ's birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment