Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter

I'm now officially on Spring break, which is AMAZING!!! I don't know who was more ready, me or my students. We had great Easter weekend with my family, and now I'm looking forward to some relaxation time with my boy :) Here are some of the latest pictures of my little guy...enjoy!


Ben playing peek-a-boo with the wipes box


Eating a homemade blueberry muffin (doesn't look like a muffin, but I promise it is)


Showing off my bottom teeth...this picture looks like I have a mouth full, but I only have 2.

Easter outfit...this is before I slept fell asleep during the Easter vigil
(a 2 hour church service is a long time for an 8 month old)


Hanging out with Grandpa after church...that nap really helped!

Just too tuckered out after Grandma's Easter dinner

Getting ready to take on the dinosaur...not sure who's going to win the match



No comments:

Post a Comment